Waking up to a broken furnace in the middle of a frosty night can be your worst nightmare. We do not pay much attention to furnaces throughout the year except during the wintertime. Your furnace may encounter some damages that decrease its efficiency. To avoid a complete breakdown, make sure to get your furnace is frequently maintained and repaired. If you notice your furnace breaking down, call a professional immediately.
Causes of furnace breakdowns:
- Broken Thermostat: Your furnace may encounter a broken thermostat if continuously used for long hours. This causes your furnace to trigger too often or sometimes not trigger at all. Watch out for this and get it repaired as soon as possible because a broken thermostat can lead to further problems.
- Fuel supply issues: Most furnaces these days are either electric or operated using natural gas. Fuel supply issues can malfunction the way your furnace is operating. Poor wiring issues cause most of the furnaces to break down. If you have any problem with your gas line, contact a professional immediately. Natural gas is hazardous; make sure you get it fixed immediately.
- Dirty or Clogged Filters: Filters are designed to collect dirt over time. After a period, they wear out. If your filters aren’t working properly or are too clogged, this causes the furnace to work extra hard to supply enough heat for your house. Thus, this leads to the breakdown of your furnace system. To avoid this, get your furnaces’ filters frequently replaced for it to run smoothly.
- Electrical Ignition Failure: The ignition system in your furnace heater works as a lighter to the fuel to heat your home. If your ignition system is malfunctioning, then your furnace will not be able to emit heat energy. This makes the furnace inoperable.
- Blow motor failure: The blower motor in your furnace is responsible for oscillating the air around your room. If this component fails, no warm air will be distributed across your place. The blower can fail from getting clogged or from overutilization.
What services do we provide?
GE Home Services can proudly say that we are one of the most professional and experienced in the HVAC industry. Having over 35 years of experience, we ensure to fix all your heating-related problems. Our dedicated staff will lead you throughout the process. The range of services we offer include:
- Furnace Service
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Parts
- Furnace Repair
Why should you choose us?
- Skilled professionals: GE Home Services has the best team of skilled professionals for furnace repair in Tempe, AZ. Our technicians have been through several hours of training and have experience in troubleshooting problems.
- Quality services: We make sure all our clients are satisfied with GE Home Services at the end of the day. Our work is long-lasting and durable. The services are performed using the best tools to optimize the furnace’s performance.
- Budget-friendly: Keeping in mind the budget of our average clients, our services are reasonably priced. There are no hidden charges involved.