Air Conditioning Service Phoenix AZ, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, and Gilbert AZ
Air conditioning service Phoenix AZ, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Peoria, Levine, Gilbert, Buckeye, Chandler, Avondale, Carefree, Glendale, Goodyear, Maricopa, Sun City, Surprise, Tolleson, Ahwatukee, Cave Creek, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Litchfield Park, Paradise Valley, Arizona, and Surrounding Areas
It is critical to locate the correct cooling system and have it professionally installed, whether installing central air conditioning for the first time or replacing an old unit.
The committed team of air conditioning service in Phoenix, AZ and AC installation in Phoenix, AZ professionals at GE Home Service LLC is glad to assist you in determining which air conditioning system is appropriate for your needs. Air conditioners shouldn’t be too big or too tiny for the space they’re designed to cool.
To ensure the best fit, one of our skilled technicians will do a “load calculation” of the structure and consider other criteria before recommending the appropriate-sized air conditioner for your house or business.
We have a thorough understanding of all of your requirements and know how to optimize your device. In addition, GE Home Service LLC has extensive experience operating on both a home and business scale. Because of all these qualities, we are the finest choice for AC service in Tempe, AZ.
Our top-notch Service of AC tune-up in Phoenix will give you an incredible feeling of having the best comfort and air quality.
Why Are We the Best AC Service Tempe, Phoenix, AZ?
We have been providing AC service in Tempe, AZ, for quite some time. Working for so long has trained us to be mindful of the demands of our customers.
- Quality Service
We offer to repair your existing equipment, replace your system, and maintain your unit to keep it in good working order. Before we install or fix anything, we will clearly explain the diagnosis.
Only high-quality, long-lasting parts will be sold to you, and they will be professionally installed.
- Skilled Technicians
Our company provides you with qualified employees who strive for perfection. Workers are skilled at what they do, and as a result, they give you the best services possible, even better than you could have dreamed.
- Affordable Prices
We offer our services at the most affordable prices to meet your needs. Moreover, due to the low-cost services, we do not compromise on the quality of our work.
In your residence, we deliver top-notch services at an accessible price. In addition, we offer comprehensive and reliable HVAC repair in Tempe, AZ. You can contact us at: (480) 376-0755.
- 24*7 Service
GE Home Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are always available for your Service. Please contact us as soon as possible for air conditioning service in Tempe, AZ.
- Our Services
We are a company that offers comprehensive HVAC services to meet all of your requirements. We have the experience and ability to solve your HVAC problems, from airflow difficulties to partial or complete system replacement. Our air conditioning service in Tempe, AZ, includes:
Contact Us Today!
GE Home Services LLC is your one-stop-shop for all your HVAC needs, and we are only a phone call away. We’re open to assist you seven days a week.
Air Conditioning Service Tempe AZ, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, And The Surrounding Areas
Call us at (480) 376-0755 to schedule HVAC or AC service in Tempe, AZ, repair, installation, replacement, or tune-up. Give us a call or drop us or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook for news and exclusive offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Done When AC is Serviced?
Checklist for regular AC maintenance:
- Clean the outside condenser coils and inside evaporator units.
- Check the level of refrigerant.
- Drain pans and condensate drains should be inspected.
- Examine the outside fan motor and blades and the indoor blower assembly.
- Examine the compressor and the refrigerant lines.
- Keep moving parts lubricated.
- Examine any electrical controls, connections, and wiring.
- Clean or replace air filters after inspection.
- Perform a general system check.
What Needs to be Serviced on an Air Conditioner?
Things you can do to keep your air conditioner in good working order and prevent HVAC repair in Tempe, AZ, sooner than expected:
- Each month, inspect the furnace filter and replace it as needed.
- Inspect the external condenser unit for leaves, grass clippings, and other debris on the cabinet’s sides and top.
- A minimum of 2 feet of clearance ensures enough air reaches the condenser coil.
How Often Do You Need to Service Air Conditioning?
A competent specialist like HVAC repair in Tempe, AZ, should service the air conditioner once a year. Early spring, or before the cooling season kicks in, is the best time to call an HVAC service pro for an annual air conditioner maintenance checkup. The professionals will be swamped with emergency repairs and installations if you wait until the summer.
How Long Does it Take to Service Air Conditioning?
An annual or bi-annual HVAC maintenance visit typically lasts between 1-2 hours, though this varies considerably based on the air conditioner you have, the size of your home, and the time since your last tune-up.
Is it OK to Spray Water on Your Air Conditioner While Running?
- Some people are hesitant to do so because they fear that water and electricity should be treated separately.
- Spraying water outside your air conditioner is OK, especially if you need to clean the outside unit.
- There is no downside to doing so. On the contrary, spraying water on your unit’s condenser can improve efficiency.
- This is because the condenser needs a regular shower to function correctly. If your air conditioning unit becomes problematic after being sprayed with water, you should get it checked by a skilled HVAC specialist.
What Temperature Should You not Run the Air Conditioner?
- ACS employs a cycle that involves turning a refrigerant from a liquid to a gas to decrease the temperature of a space.
- All air conditioners are programmed to turn off when the outside temperature drops below 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- HVAC specialists like AC service in Tempe, AZ, often advise users to run their devices for extended periods if the temperature is below 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
If You Need to Test Your Unit, Wait at Least Three Days After the Temperature has Reached 60 Degrees Fahrenheit.
In the Heat, What Temperature Should I Set My Air Conditioner to? According to the experts like AC service in Tempe, AZ:
- During the winter, the ideal house temperature is 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The recommended air conditioner temperature is 78 degrees Fahrenheit during the summer months.
- Please set it to 82 degrees Fahrenheit and 85 degrees Fahrenheit when you’re away and asleep.