This article will teach you about four typical furnace issues and methods to rectify them. Are you looking forward to learning these? If that’s the case, let’s get right to work.
There is no ‘Heat’ Setting on the Thermostat.
We don’t need HVAC professionals from our furnace repair Phoenix to fix this problem; all we have to do is double-check: Are you sure your thermostat is switched on and set to the right temperature?
- Even if you’re sure it’s true, Go ahead and double-check.
- It’s conceivable that it was switched off by accident or that the temperature was set too high.
- It’s also possible that your thermostat’s batteries have died.
Your System isn’t Getting any Power.
Check whether your furnace is switched on if this is the case. We realize that seems ridiculous, but it’s worth considering before moving on to other choices.
- Check whether your furnace is connected to determine if the circuit breaker has tripped.
- Replace the breaker that regulates the furnace if it has been turned off.
- If the switch has an ON/OFF position, flick it to the OFF position first.
Dragging Noises From Your Furnace
If your blower makes a gritty or dragging noise, the ball bearings in your system are worn out, and you should turn it off right away. Our top-notch service of furnace repair in Tempe AZ will give you an incredible feeling of having the best comfort and HVAC quality.
- So, to avoid any problems, you’ll need to hire a professional to perform it.
Your System is Making a Squealing Noise.
Squeaky furnaces indicate a sliding or worn blower belt. If you have tech-savvy, you should do this repair on your own.
- Tighten the belt if there isn’t any evident damage.
- If the belt is worn out, purchase a new one from your local home improvement shop and replace it according to your owner’s manual’s directions.
GE Home Services is one of the best heating services in Tempe, AZ, which assists you with any HVAC-related difficulties. Allow us to inspect your furnace thoroughly to guarantee that it will keep your home warm throughout the season. Call us right now at (480) 376-0755 to get in touch with us.
You can check our other services: