Heat Pumps In Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pumps & Heat Pump Installation In Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Peoria, Levine, Gilbert, Buckey, Chandler, Avondale, Carefree, Glendale, Goodyear, Maricopa, Sun City, Surprise, Tolleson, Ahwatukee, Cave Creek, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Litchfield Park, Paradise Valley, Arizona, and Surrounding Areas
Maintaining your heat pump properly ensures it operates efficiently and lasts as long as possible. Therefore, ensure that your heating system receives regular heat pump services to guarantee it runs efficiently. In addition, our professional HVAC technician should perform heat pump maintenance tasks that you cannot safely and effectively handle yourself.
How Often Do Heat Pumps Need Tune-Ups?
It is recommended to perform heat pump services at least twice a year during both the hot summer and the cold winter months to keep the unit in good working order. In addition to reducing their energy consumption, these tune-ups can also extend the life of your heat pump, saving you money in the long run.
When Is The Best Time To Schedule Heat Pump Tune-Ups?
It is ideal to schedule a tune-up during the spring and fall, preferably by a professional. You will be prepared just before summer and winter arrive. During those hard winter and summer months, your heating and cooling systems will perform at their peak.
Efficient Heat Pump Maintenance
Changing The Air Filters
You can tune up your furnace by changing the air filters once a month. Checking the air filters regularly is essential to ensure that they are clean and aren’t blocking proper airflow. Depending on the type of heat pump, permanent washable filters may be used.
A technician must also measure the airflow to maintain the right balance. It would be necessary to hire a technician for this tune-up because it is pretty technical. A heat pump’s performance is influenced by how air flows through it, which may cost you or save money.
Check The Thermostat
Changing the thermostat settings is another necessary part of a tune-up. You could do this by reading the owner’s manual and following the instructions. Our technicians can also handle this if they perform a regular tune-up. Need assistance? Contact GE Home Services specializing in heating repair Phoenix.
Oiling And Checking Major Parts
Check the belt for wear, oil the motors, and adjust the tension. Also, our technician will perform an electrical inspection of the indoor air handler and the outdoor condenser. Lubricants that are nonconductive may need to be applied, along with cleaning and tightening.
GE Home Services specializes in heat pump installation Phoenix. Our qualified technician should perform yearly maintenance on your furnace according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Generally, furnace warranties do not cover damage caused by a lack of regular maintenance. For more information, get in touch with a reliable professional.
Schedule annual or semi-annual service calls with our HVAC company. Our HVAC professional can handle maintenance tasks to ensure your system runs smoothly. For more information, contact GE Home Services.
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency heat pump series that delivers superior electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Works with intelligent home comfort systems when paired with an Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit
- Part of a dual fuel system when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Lasting performance and efficiency come together to make this heat pump series the perfect addition for consistent, year-round comfort
- Delivers reliable air conditioning, electric heating and summer dehumidification with SEER cooling ratings up to 16
- Dual fuel capable when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat.
Our top-notch service of furnace repair Phoenix will give you an incredible feeling of having the best comfort and HVAC quality.
- Our economical heat pump series that delivers efficient electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Dual fuel capable with compatible furnace and thermostat for energy-saving performance.